Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Folks That Sponsor My Dogs Are Blessed

.. You know some days I find it totally amazing when I go to my mail box to find that complete strangers send me money for the dogs well being.. Most of the expenses have fallen on my pocket.. so when a $40.00 or a $70.00 cheque comes in it is most welcome.. and I don't feel so alone in my quest to make a difference in their lives.. I cannot candy coat the expenses .. they are high at times.. between food.. treats.. vets.. gas.. plus plus.. Its incredible.. but then a dog gets adopted and I recoup a bit only to reuse it on another.. When I am often juggling 7 to 12 dogs at a time.. every little bit helps..

So to those out there that read this daily and have sent in some Canadian Tire Money.. Stamps.. Toys for the dogs.. Sponsorship cheques.. I hope and pray that Your kindness is rewarded with a deposit in Your Personal Grace Bank Account.. I feel the Universe rewards such Generosity of Spirit..

Thank You from ALL of us four legs and two legs .. here at my rescue..

No comments: