Friday, October 10, 2008

Two Brothers

.. Well it never ceases to amaze me.. These two 6 year old brothers were given up to the SPA Trois Rivieres.. PhotobucketPhotobucket..

Yes how are they to understand.. Come on lets go for a drive boys.. Here you go Madam.. au revoir.. SPA.. they are yours now to do with what you want.. People make me crazy.. but luckily the SPA Trois Rivieres knows to call us.. and we will answer .. So now these two boys are in our care still sticking together as they are not sure what happened or why.. but are adjusting ..Photobucket .. They have been to the groomer and veterinarian.. in Trois Rivieres.. Soon to be transported to Montreal to their Foster here before being neutered and ready for their Adoptive Family..
These brothers must be adopted together after all 6 years together is nothing to separate.. they need that at the very least.. So I am hoping someone out there will step up to adopt out these boys and give them the kind of family and security they deserve.. They are quiet and very easy going.. and will be a joy to all that come in contact with them.. Yes this will be a better life for them if I can get the Universe to co-operate finding the best home possible for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say it everyday and will say it again Thank You for all that you do!!

I don't understand people really I don't how can your dogs be a part of your family one day and then the next not??!!
So sad hopefully you will find theperfect family for them.

I know that our two dogs could NEVER be a part.