Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wow What Day 4 Rescues

.. Yes I needed to get 4 dogs out of shelters.. The day was like a whirl wind.. My contact in Trois Rivieres had to get two for me while I was to go to Saint Sauveur and Saint Hippolyte for two others.. One had been tied to a tree and left Photobucket he is about 5 and has an eye infections and allot of tartar on his teeth..but a GREAT character..

.. The other a surrender.. no longer wanted by its owner.. The family did not have the time for this boy they said Photobucket

.. Its such a misconception that these dogs are couch potatoes that should tolerate being left alone hours on end.. That is NOT one of there traits.. They are pack animals.. wanting nothing better than to be with their family.. Its what makes them such a good loyal dog.. They LOVE their family without condition.. with the exception of wanting to be with them as much as possible..

.. The other of the rescues are 6 year old brothers.. that were dumped.. I will hopefully get a family for them together.. because separating them now this late in the game would probably devastate them .. abandonment will do enough damage to these poor souls.. Photobucket

Yes some days are just allot to handle.. but My Mom used to say.. " Helen.. God never gives you more than You can handle " Well these days I certainly am being put to the test I feel.. I am fortunate that Rigaud and my neighbors are tolerant..

No comments: