Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bloodhounds Tossed Out ..

.. You know this is always amazing to me.. How folks can toss dogs out of a car or back of a pick-up.. seriously.. Today I learned of two such dogs.. they are bloodhounds no longer wanted so tossed like yesterdays garbage.. So they too will be coming here.. They look to me like litter mates but I won't be sure until I see them.. To me they are just long legged bassets haha.. Here they are though.. in case they might interest you to foster or adopt..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Breathe Helen just breathe.. Grrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beauties............Ya
long legs Bassets...............
I know what you mean.........and I
feel bad too.........What is happe-
ning to the human race...........

Thank you Helen for being different
and for having such a wonderful heart

HOPEFULLY someone that has the room
and a good heart will take them.

Right now I WISH I had a farm or at least a house with a yard