Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It Doesn't Rain but It Pours..

... That's how I've been feeling these last two days.. I ran my a$$ off all weekend getting dogs.. delivering dogs.. Then yesterday I took Harley to the vet to see about those cysts and a check-up.. well I was right.. his teeth have abscesses and his two cysts need to come off.. the estimate was $510.00 I booked it for wednesday morning.. when I was walking out with him I raised my eyes to the sky thinking " Oh c**p ..

Today it was my car that gave me grief.. the timing belt jumped and it stopped.. So called a tow ($55.00 ) to get it to the garage.. There they told me I'd have to change two belts and they will have to take the head off to be sure the valves are right.. whatever that means.. that estimate was about $400.00 I near flipped.. so here I sit.. rambling on just because I figure some of you out there have days like this when it just keeps going like the ever ready bunny..

On a better note.. the bloodhound Sienna finally has her spay date or next tuesday.. then she can be transported the 27/28th weekend here.. I'm excited about that she's sweet and won't be euthanized .. I'll find her a forever home.. that was about the only good news I received today..

Okay enough .. I'm going to go have a tea and watch 24..

Cheers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your day..........
IT SUCKS..................

Hope your tea was good and that
watching a little TV helped.........
I know it does not bring money but
a little escape is always good.

Kisses Kisses Kisses from MO

Janine said...

Hang in there!