Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This Makes Me Crazy

.. Daily I get calls or emails about having room for this basset or that basset.. I wish I did often.. I know somehow I need to get a place where the municipality won't fine me for extra dogs and I can help save more needy ones.. I mean just tonight I have a request to take this pup.. he is emaciated probably has worms.. no vaccines.. not neutered.. just left tied outside a building... So of course I have to step up and take this boy although I don't have a foster right now for him.. so he will come here bringing my numbers in the house 4 over limit.. but look at him..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Skin and bones.. I shake my head at the fool that did this.. and am grateful I can come to his aid.. so its crowded thats nothing new for me.. its just sad..

7 comments:

Janine said...

I just want to say Thank you for all that you do for the Basset hounds that enter your life. I read your blog daily and just want you to know that your time, love and energy is greatly appreciated by so many. THANK YOU!!!

BHRQ said...

Thank You Janine.. I appreciate the compliment.. I feel blessed to be able to help these little spirits..

Helen

Anonymous said...

MO cannot say THANK YOU enough for
what you are doing and helping this
poor poor little one.

It is heartbreaking to look at him
and we cannot help but getting mad at
the fu..............HUMANS that did
that to this innocent creature.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR GOOD HEART

Anonymous said...

he's so cute......pore baby.... hope you will find a family for him...


Have a good day
Auroer

Anonymous said...

I wish someone would step up and offer to foster this little guy. I would if I didn't have a limit of 2 dogs and darn annoying neighbours!
Good luck Helen

BHRQ said...

I got word he isn't well so won't be coming poor little guy..I pray he gets well..

Anonymous said...

This is VERY upsetting and no matter
where he is, he will not get the
great care and love of Helen to get
better....
I just don't want him to suffer
anymore poor little baby.

IT IS A SAD SAD DAY