Friday, February 19, 2010

Violated Again

... These city workers decided to come into my yard.. sneak on to my deck and take pictures through my patio door.. I was in the washroom washing my hair when I heard the dogs barking crazy.. only to see these two figures in my yard.. I thought what the he**.. I wasn't dressed or anything.. I quickly grabbed my camera and took these pictures.. as you can see them peeping in to my kitchen snapping away.. I know this will probably mean a fine .. I wish I knew a good lawyer because I'm tired of this.. thank goodness I had my pajamas on.. imagine if I didn't and found these two here.. talk about violated..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just want to scream.. I have to get out of this municipality the sooner the better because I doubt this harassment will stop..

6 comments:

Glen Garlough said...

I don't see how these municpal workers can just walk onto your property like that. You should be able to fight any ticket based on the fact that they were trespassing when the photo's were taken. Any pictures taken from the road or private property where they were allowed on to would be fair game but to walk right on to your property and take photo's like that...I would be calling the police and having them charged.

gerry said...

I don't know what Canadian laws are, but in the States I would think they would need probable cause to come onto your property and especially to look inside your house. Do you-all ahve legal aid there? That would be the way to go for now ... until you can get out of there at least.

BHRQ said...

Glen.. I hear you.. I'm still shaken a bit by this but will see what I can do about this because its just not right.. Its lucky these are bassets.. another dog might have taken a piece out of them.

Gerry.. Yes we have legal aid but first I would have to know what I'm charged with.. I had no warning..

Helen

Anonymous said...

Hey Helen, Quebec is always a little different, but I believe if you post a NO TRESPASSING sign up and they cross it, you can charge them under common law with assault. Also if they come onto your property and you ask them to leave and they do not.

Anonymous said...

NO MATTER WHAT LAW, this is just too
much that they come in open your
protection and take pictures of
inside like that..............

STUPID STUPID STUPID MUNICIPALITY

And to think that those employees
are paid to look inside your home
is REVOLTING...........

YOU SHOULD GET A HUGE MEAN GERMAN
SHEPPARD TO GO AFTER THEM

Julie said...

You should really contact the news media - Montreal Gazette, CTV, CBC and Global. This is the kind of feel bad story they really like- nice people helping dogs, being bullied by municipal officials. Look at Fred the dog and what everyone in Montreal did to help him. I think they can be charge here- peeping tom type charges. I hope you at least called the police. Shameful of your municipality. As a dog lover, I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to help dogs! Keep up the good work!