Saturday, February 13, 2010

Leo Get's His Forever Home Today

... Well Leo is going to his forever home with a lovely couple that has a basset now.. I'm thrilled Leo won't be alone and she is almost the same age.. He has been being fostered with 2 beagles so he has had company there as well.. So I will go get him this morning for his journey to a new life.. I will post pictures of him and his new family once I return today..

Photobucket

A picture says a thousand words.. haha

Well actually I have a vet appointment for Harley this afternoon so I'll probably just pick him up and be off .. So after that.. as Harley needs that cyst and his teeth checked.

See you later.. Have a good day..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Leo, Have a good life little
boy, you deserve it.......
Kiss Kiss Kiss