Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Geezzzz I miss the Pups

.. I'm really feeling it.. I was looking around and finding all their crazy toys and bits and pieces of their chewies.. they never seemed to finish.. I got all the scraps of leftover newspaper.. I haven't had time to clean up the walls of all their foot prints and shmootz on the walls.. as subsequently two more have come in.. that needed neutering and are here recovering tonight.. so I kept the crate up incase one might find comfort and security in it.. I must say I was terribly disappointed that Berger Blanc had let this one boy I rescued from a family be adopted out at Christmas time without being sterilized.. hence perpetrating the overcrowded population.. I just don't get it..

.. I also had to go get the two senior brothers today.. and get them into foster.. so I have been running around.. Even with these distractions I miss the pups sitting in front of me giving their little grrrrrrrrrrrrr to get a kiss.. Yes I'll not soon forget those 7 little faces..

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Helen
Wink has been to the vet this evening for a quick check she's had her lepto. vac and we have interceptor for her She has her booster Vac appointment made for the 18th of April. The Vet gave her a perfect bill of health. You did a great job with the babies. She's currently sleeping on my knee with Flash at my feet. He really likes his baby sister they have a great time playing together. It's amazing to watch this tiny puppy flip Flash. :O) I'll have to get a new camera (waterproof this time)