Monday, March 30, 2009

Today My Last Girl Goes

Photobucket

.. Well #1 will be going to her Forever Home.. with a dachshund/basset mix called Fernando.. its a tough morning I find.. I used to as soon as my feet hit the floor I'd start singing.. " Good Morning.. Good Morning.. Good Morning.. Good Morning To You and You and You and You.. they they would run like heck to the kitchen sit in front of me for their morning kisses.. and if I missed one he/she would sit there and give a little grrrrrrrrrr till I gave a kiss.. But this morning it was just one..

Mind you Hoover.. Micky.. Farley.. Gracie and Mojo wanted one.. Percy of course was still asleep.. lol.. Now no more of shots like this..

Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh well God willing there will be puppies at a future time.. but hopefully not like this..

Photobucket

Although I have enjoyed and LOVED every minute with them.. that day was so unreal to me.. to rescue this box of 3 week old pups..

No comments: