Friday, March 13, 2009

Watson

.. Well today I received this boy called Watson.. He is quite thin .. his owner said it was because he had been displaced for 2 weeks.. and didn't really eat.. Well once he was here I tell you he gobbled down a bowl of food plus a big drink of water before he met the puppies.. He is almost 3 and I wasn't sure how he would react.. but true to a bassets nature he loved them jostling around him sniffing him.. two were barking at this new arrival.. Hoover tried to reassure them that he was okay.. Its truly amazing that bassets are so resilient.. I mean here this boy has been shuffled in the last couple of weeks.. probably suffered separation anxiety.. then he winds up with me and a house full of dogs.. and he just takes it all in stride.. Yes this boy will make someone a great addition to their family..

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Watson and now
you hit the jackpot because nobody
will take care of you BETTER than
Auntie Helen and she will make sure
you go in a VERY GOOD AND STABLE
HOME

I wish you the best beautiful boy