Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Fancy Gurl HaHa

.. This is Micky Mouse.. she came from a Montreal rescue called Sophie's.. I was shocked when I went to get her.. I hadn't seen her when I told Sophie.. I'd take her or any basset you get.. at that time I didn't have my BHRQ running I was only helping then.. She is such a good little girl.. I say little because she is an Normand Artesian Basset .. most folks don't know that there are a few types of bassets.. their are the Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen too that have curly coarse hair.. None the less bassets.. but different characters..I'm glad I didn't care what Micky was I just saw her as another basset needing rescuing.. Isn't she a Lady..

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bleu the hound said...

yup! another fine loooking hound. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful face, so girly
Yes a very pretty Lady.

The people that adopted her are
very lucky