Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sherlock's Turn Today

Photobucket

.. This is Sherlock.. ( I call him Wigglie Worm HaHa ) he was turned in at 12 weeks.. from Levi Quebec.. He was a real sweetie.. shy with the other ones I had here as he was small.. but that changed .. They love him as he is quite a character..

Photobucket

.. As luck would have it.. a " Forever Home " presented itself.. My little Sherlock will have a big step sister a basset called Gracie.. she's 8 months old and needs a buddy to grow with and to play with.. The Mom is a stay at home Mom.. with two boys 10 and 12.. So this will be a wonderful situation for this guy..

I would have loved to keep him as two months with him has left quite an impression on my heart.. as well my personal bassets.. Hoover and Micky Mouse..

Sherlock with Hoover..

Photobucket

His death grip haha..

Photobucket

Hay wait..

Photobucket

His attention goes to Micky Mouse chewing a bone..

Photobucket

They will be sad to have him gone.. but I know in my heart as well he will be WELL taken care of.. and as this is my plan for all the bassets that Grace my house/rescue.. I could not ask for more..

Aaarrrooooo's To My Wiggly Worm Sherlock

1 comment:

Louise said...

NOOOOOOOOO not the BUPPY!!!!
WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!