Sunday, August 17, 2008

Percy

.. Well let me tell you a little about my Percy.. I loved him the minute I saw him at the rescue.. He was very handsome I could not understand WHY he was there.. I mean look at this boy..

Photobucket

He has grown so deep in my heart.. He has quite a character.. His favorite food is chicken legs
Photobucket
Photobucket
dessert he likes Mr.Wiggins cookies.. he got a package of them in the mail one day..
Photobucket
They were gone in no time..
Photobucket

Percy is also quite a ham.. he likes to look at himself.. he thinks no one sees him..

Photobucket

He was quiet content when it was just him and I.. but then one day last November.. Hoover came along.. Percy's life would never be the same.. I mean look at this face..how could I resist when the rescue called me yet again

Photobucket

Prior he just slept with ..

Photobucket

Then February Micky Mouse came along .. and Hoover told her stories about Percy he was in love with this little girl from day one..

Photobucket

about his antics and hamming it up in the mirror.. How he didn't share cookies.. She really didn't care though.. as she just wanted to FIT IN.. and that she did..

Photobucket

Making it into the bed with us was a great stride.. for Percy really needs room.. but Micky found a little space to fit.. as you see.. and outside in winter well they are buddies too.. butt bonding and all..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Snow was deep last year they went out on teathers often to be safe.. It didn't matter they were happy together..

Photobucket

Yup Percy has come along way since that first day I got him.. As have I..

Photobucket

He turns 13 this November 4th.. still handsome as ever..

Photobucket

and enjoying life..

Photobucket

Oh YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Photobucket


2 comments:

tiffstitch said...

Hi Helen,

Otto looks at himself all the time too! I wonder if that's a family thing. ;)

BHRQ said...

Oh you never know.. haha.. Hi Tiff..