Monday, August 11, 2008

A Quiet Night

.. Its pretty quiet around here tonight.. I'm down to 5 dogs.. my three and just two rescues.. from 8 a few days back.. Its amazing to me how things have worked out these last few days.. Forever Homes were found.. my rescues hit the jackpot with each and everyone.. I feel so blessed .. these little lost Spirits showed up here .. not knowing why or what their fate might be.. nor did I to be honest.. but I am aware that everything has a reason.. these little ones were meant to play some kind of roll in my life as well where they came from and have gone.. The circle of life on life's terms I guess.. How lucky are we to be a part of it.. I know my life is richer for it..

Hark.. I hear them shuffling around.. guess I best go check..

Later..

No comments: