Thursday, August 21, 2008

Yet Another Victim

.. This poor girl is another victim scandalous conditions of a NON caring owner.. looking to MAKE MONEY..
Photobucket

See the flies all over her and the pups.. the dirty conditions they are in.. Yet this person ( I say this loosely ) will charge $250. a pup.. How healthy.. well thats another story.. coming out of that.. How VERY sad..

We are going to TRY to rescue her out of these conditions.. She deserves better.. than to be a working breeder to someone who hasn't a clue.. keeping a Mom and puppies like that.. SHAME on them..

Paws crossed we can help her..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just breaks my heart. I will follow your blog closely to see what happens. I love the work you do and your blog is very interesting. I just added it to my blog roll. Keep up the good work!

Love, Cat, Chaps and Emma

Anonymous said...

Hope this girl gets into your rescue, she deserves more then flys and sawdust..as do her pups..

sickening.

BHRQ said...

I have my doubts now as the only course of action I can take is to report this to the SPCA.. they will send the Inspector to decide.. That is presently whats going on..